Chapter Advisory Board Ambassador
Each chapter and colony are required to have a minimum of three volunteers actively serving on a Chapter Advisory Board. This is an alumnus brother who is willing to assist in the recruitment, training, and accreditation of our Chapter Advisory Board members. A Chapter Advisory Board Ambassador will serve as an important communication link between the International Headquarters Staff and Chapter Advisers/Chapter Advisory Boards.
Duties & Expectations:
- Able to assist with no less than two Chapter Advisory Boards.
- Demonstrate strong communication and facilitation skills.
- Willingness to travel to nearby chapters and colonies.
- Act in a positive and professional manner throughout communication.
- Be familiar with the Ritual, The Constitution and Bylaws of Theta Chi Fraternity, Inc., and Theta Chi's Safety Standards Manual.
- Located in the Resource Center at thetachi.org/mythetachi.
- Support resources offered by the Fraternity.
- Answer correspondence or request for information in a timely fashion (i.e. 48 hours).