Development Data Coordinator
The Development Data Coordinator will support the operational management of the Foundation Chapter of Theta Chi Fraternity which includes gift processing services, donor records and scholarship applications and evaluations. Position duties and responsibilities include:
- Oversee donor gift receivable, tracking and reporting via ChapterSpot (Salesforce)
- Enter and maintain record of all gifts received via check, electronic transfer, e-check, and online giving platform into database, ensuring proper allocation of funds during entry.
- Curate and assist in list pulls associated with gift entry, giving history, future development opportunities, mailings, etc.
- Manage gift acknowledgement and arranging for mailing of letters.
- Answer inquiries regarding giving history and assist with auditing needs
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Chief Development Officer John Berghoff at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
John Berghoff, Chief Development Officer
Theta Chi Fraternity
PO Box 503
Carmel, IN 46082