How to Register
- Click here to login to myThetaChi.
- If you do not have a username and password, click "Register for Access" and follow the on-screen instructions. You will be asked a series of questions that will be authenticated against Theta Chi’s database.
- Once you have been authenticated, you will be asked to create a username and password. You can also download instructions for using myThetaChi by clicking here.
- Once you have successfully logged into myThetaChi, click on “Resource Center” in the main navigation bar. Here, you’ll find officer manuals, alumni resources and other operational documents.
What is OmegaFi?
OmegaFi, and specifically, myThetaChi, is a members-only tool designed to give members online access to:
- Member management tools, including new member registration
- Chapter, officer and alumni resources, including Chapter Operations Manuals, public rituals, and membership forms
- Fraternity news and updates
OmegaFi will also allow members to easily update their information, find information about other chapters, and manage their chapter finances.
If your chapter has already created an account with OmegaFi, you do not need to register. Just use the username and password that was provided to you and click the “log into myThetaChi. If you do not remember your login information, click “Forgot?” and follow the on-screen instructions.
The International Headquarters can help. Call us at 317-848-1856.