2020 General Election Results
Here are our current, known results from the 2020 General Election:
- Congressman Mo Brooks (Gamma Sigma/Duke 1975) was reelected to Alabama’s 5th congressional district.
- Jimmy Cox (Alpha Delta/Purdue 2009) was elected to District 1 of the Westfield Washington School Board (IN).
- Rodney Creech (Eta Gamma/Morehead 1999) was elected State Representative for District 43 of Ohio.
- Joe Gruters (Gamma Rho/Florida State 2001) was reelected to the Florida State Senate for District 23.
- Steve Kaiser (Delta Upsilon/Arizona State 2003) was elected as a state representative for Arizona’s 15th District.
- Cam Kenney (Zeta/New Hampshire 2018) was reelected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives for District 6.
- Former Michigan State Senator Peter Lucido (Eta Phi/Oakland 1983) was elected Macomb County Prosecutor (MI).
- Michael Rohl (Gamma Tau/Drake 2013) was elected to South Dakota State Senate District 1.
- Matt Stanisci (Epsilon Sigma/Wagner 2017) was elected to the Green Brook Township Committee (NJ).
- Frank Williams (Delta Rho/NC State 1993) was reelected to another term on the Brunswick County (NC) Board of Commissioners.
Also in the news:
- Brad Justus (Delta Kappa/Ball State 1999) was defeated in his bid to join the Alexandria Monroe Community School Board (IN).
- John F. Briscoe Jr. (Zeta Epsilon/Long Beach State 1975) was defeated in his bid to join the U.S. House of Representatives for California’s 47th congressional district.
We are grateful to all Theta Chi members who seek to extend a Helping Hand and serve their fellow man. We thank our brothers who have served in public office and wish them well.
If you are aware of other Theta Chi members who were elected this month, please write to email@example.com.
Founded in 1856, Theta Chi Fraternity is a men’s collegiate fraternity with more than 196,000 initiated members and has established 244 chapters. Leadership development, personal development, and service to alma mater are fundamental to Theta Chi Fraternity’s mission.