Housing is key to the fraternity's growth and success. A Theta Chi Fraternity house should provide a clean and safe residential living environment to its brothers and guests. The fraternity house should be a "home away from home" where brothers live and learn together.
In this section
- The Norwich Housing Corporation
- Information for local alumni corporations
- Insurance information
- Architect information
Additional housing questions can be e-mailed to email@example.com.
Housing Safety Links
- US Fire Administration
- US Consumer Product Safety Commission
- National Fire Protection Association
- Center for Disease Control - Fire Deaths and Injuries
- Campus Firewatch
Questions and contact information
For additional information on alumni or housing contact the Chief Housing Officer.
- Phone: 317-848-1856
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org