Social Engagement Ambassador
Theta Chi Fraternity has over 140,000 alumni across the globe. The Social Engagement Ambassador is an alumnus who will plan events in a geographic area and promote why Theta Chi is for life. These ambassadors provide alumni the opportunity to engage, network, and connect with other brothers who live near them.
Duties & Expectations:
- Complete an online training with the Senior Director of Training & Development from the International Headquarters.
- Plan a minimum of two social/service events a year.
- Promote Theta Chi initiatives (i.e. available volunteer opportunities and upcoming events).
- Demonstrate strong event planning and interpersonal communication skills.
- Act in a positive and professional manner throughout communication.
- Be familiar with the Ritual, The Constitution and Bylaws of Theta Chi Fraternity, Inc., and Theta Chi's Safety Standards Manual.
- Located in the Resource Center at thetachi.org/mythetachi.
- Support resources offered by the Fraternity.
- Answer correspondence or request for information in a timely fashion (i.e. 48 hours).