Theta Chi COVID-19 Updates
This page serves as Theta Chi Fraternity’s ongoing updates and response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our most recent updates appear at the top.
Resources for collegiate operations
- Theta Chi Fraternity COVID-19 Best Practices Quick Guide: This document outlines the expectations and recommendations for the fraternity’s operations as it relates to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Chapter/Colony Operations and Chapter Housing during COVID-19: Slides from the July 14th, 2020 Theta Chi Fraternity webinar relating to COVID-19.
- Resources for fraternities and sororities: A collection of resources from Holmes Murphy, including many specifically regarding COVID-19
Resources for Alumni Corporations
with collegiate housing
- Opening Checklist: A checklist from Holmes Murphy to assist Alumni Corporations in planning and preparing for students to return to the chapter facility
- COVID-19 Guidance for Shared or Congregate Housing: Created to help owners, administrators, or operators of shared (also called “congregate”) housing facilities prevent the spread of COVID-19
- How to Clean and Disinfect: A checklist from Holmes Murphy that includes best practices for cleaning and disinfecting.
General COVID-19 resources
- COVID-19 resources by state: For more information about each state’s individual response to COVID-19
- Holmes Murphy COVID-19 Resource Center: Provided by Holmes Murphy and updated daily, a collection of resources related to COVID-19
- CDC Coronavirus (COVID-19) website
- Studentaid.gov: Coronavirus and forbearance information for students, borrowers, and parents