Theta Chi's Visual Identity
Since our founding in 1856, more than 200,000 Theta Chi Fraternity brothers have participated in and grown our traditions. They know our symbols well—the rattlesnake and the swords, the Coat of Arms, the Badge—and what they represent.
Our visual identity effectively demonstrates the Theta Chi experience. The design elements—including our logomark, color palette, and tagline—work together to embody the spirit of Theta Chi and communicate to a wide range of audiences.
- If you are an alumnus or collegiate member who would like to obtain access to our visual identity, including our logo, logomark, color palette, or your chapter's specific logos:
- Log in to or create your own myThetaChi account here.
- After you log in or create your account, click Documents, then Branding & Logos.
- Once there, browse the choices to find the specific item you're looking for.
- If you a vendor for Theta Chi Fraternity, you will find these items in your Affinity Gateway portal.
- If you are a prospective vendor for the Fraternity, please visit this page to obtain the appropriate licensure.
- If you are not a member of the Fraternity or a licensed vendor and you require access to our visual identity, please contact the Fraternity at email@example.com with your request.